I've just bought one of your 500cc grease guns and wanted to know if there is a double female adapter fitting that would allow the ridged tube be used in conjunction with the flexy hose. This would allow much greater reach. At the moment it only allows you to use one or the other and not use them both together. Can you let me know please.
Kindest regards,
Carl Flude.